Visitor and Member responsibility
Visitors, users, subscribers and companies, of/to LinkMagic must adhere to certain standards of behaviour:
- All information provided to LinkMagic must be true and accurate to the best of your knowledge;
- You must own or have written permission from the owner of all the domains and/or sub-domains in your account;
- All domains in an account must belong to the same individual or company, which can only own one account;
- You must comply with the Amazon Associates Agreement;
- You must be at least 18 years old;
- You must not trick or abuse the LinkMagic system, server or resources;
- You must not access LinkMagic services through bots, automated tools or methods except for the mediums provided officially by LinkMagic;
- You must not alter, modify or hard-code LinkMagic generated links;
- You cannot use LinkMagic on auto-generated or low quality content;
- We do not allow websites or content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, spammy or invasive of another’s privacy, or harmful to minors in any way;
- We do not allow websites that contain information that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, constitute “bait and switch” or impersonation of any person or entity;
LinkMagic retains the right to delete and permanently ban any member account (and related accounts) without notice for first-time or continued violations of these terms, or any other reason, including future accounts created.
LinkMagic’s responsibility to the site’s content, provided information and comments of its members will under no circumstances be liable for offensive, inaccurate or defective content. LinkMagic cannot monitor all information provided or content made available, but will still, however, reserve the right to delete or edit any material to the information that are obscene, offensive or otherwise objectionable in keeping up the standards of LinkMagic. If LinkMagic chooses to edit or remove information, it does not assume responsibility of the content.
LinkMagic will not be responsible for product availability, purchasing from Amazon and subsequent shipping and distribution or any issues, losses or downtime due to the use of LinkMagic.
In no event shall LinkMagic be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of LinkMagic, even if LinkMagic has been advised of the possibility of such damages, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein.
Payments work simply and fairly:
Plan upgrades and downgrades are calculated pro-rated: your plan upgrades instantly and you are charged the proportional difference until the end of the billing period. To give you a concrete example of what this might look like, let's say you sign up on April 1 for plan A at 10€ a month. Half way through April, you decide to switch to plan B for 20€ a month. You'll be charged 10€ on April 1 (the day you signed up) and then 25€ on May 1: 20€ for May 1 to June 1, minus 5€ for the unused portion of plan A, plus 10€ for the 1/2 month on the more expensive plan B.
We have a free forever plan publicly available to try and decide you are satisfied with the service provided by LinkMagic, so we do not guarantee refunds, you can delete your account at any time and your subscription plan/s will automatically be cancelled.
We cannot guarantee that LinkMagic will not locate unintended or objectionable content and LinkMagic accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of text included in any LinkMagic links.
If there are any disputes about or involving LinkMagic or service, you agree that the dispute shall be governed in the courts of Barcelona and by the laws of Spain.
You agree to indemnify and hold LinkMagic, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss or liability arising out of your use of LinkMagic or from any claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the sites in violation of these terms of service and/or any breach of your representations, warranties and obligations set forth above and/or if any content that you post on or through the sites causes LinkMagic to be liable to another.
Last updated: October 19th, 2015